If you already have onsite interpreters, how do you know they are truly able to communicate accurately and effectively with patients in their preferred language? Are you sure your facility is compliant with required standards related to limited English proficient (LEP) patients?
Our staff is well versed in the interpreter standards set by:
- The California Health Care Interpreting Association (CHIA)
- The National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIH)
- The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
MAGNUS Assessment and Training Services can ensure:
- Staff members are properly trained according to industry standards
- Your facility has the correct policies and procedures in place to be compliant with regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Staff members are effective in communicating in precise linguistic and culturally sensitive terms